AW: SHA-xxx OIDs

2001-09-05 02:14:00

Does someone want to volunteer to double-check the OIDs I
have in bis-03 for wide SHA?

disastry(_at_)saiknes(_dot_)lv claimed to have found them in an IEEE
P1363a draft D7.9.
Yes. I found them there too. Looks as they were correct.

Does anyone have validation that they exist, or know where to
look? The URL given for that draft is password-protected
Subscribe to the P1363 discussion list and you will get the
password - also interessting if you want to get a reference
implementation of most ECC-related algorithms.
--
Dominikus Scherkl
Biodata Application Security AG