Notation data language

2001-12-04 15:52:16

I've been writing some code involving notation data (5.3.2.16 in
bis-03).  As I read it, the human-readable flag applies to the value
data of the name=value pair and not to the name data.

If I do read this correctly, I'd like to suggest a change in the line
"This note is text, a note from one person to another, and has no
meaning to software." to read "The value is text, a note from one
person...", etc, which would help make clear what the human readable
flag applies to.

David

--
David Shaw          |  Technical Lead
<dshaw(_at_)akamai(_dot_)com>  |  Enterprise Content Delivery