Re: How do I do this with OpenPGP?

2002-05-07 15:16:28

From: John Dlugosz

Thanks, Hal.

Is Trent's signature on the key itself or on a UserID?

It seems that either has semantic implications, but what do existing
general-purpose tools do?  I like the latter for my application.

What's the relationship between the "Trust signature" key subpacket, and
using key types 0x11-0x13?

--John

"Hal Finney" <hal(_at_)finney(_dot_)org> on 05-07-2002 04:56:25 PM