Re: photo support?

2002-07-01 14:06:57

On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 09:11:05PM +0200, Simon Josefsson wrote:

Is there a standardized way to embed photos in OpenPGP keys?

Yes.  I documented the existing PGP method for the latest 2440bis
draft.  Both PGP and GnuPG use this method.

It is actually a very general "embed anything" system.  Photos are
just the only currently defined attribute to be embedded.

David

--
   David Shaw  |  dshaw(_at_)jabberwocky(_dot_)com  |  WWW
http://www.jabberwocky.com/