Meeting in Seoul: Timeslot acquired. Second call for agenda items.

2004-02-11 12:34:14

I've acquired a one-hour timeslot in Seoul:

  This is to confirm that OPENPGP is currently scheduled on Tuesday, March 2 at
  1300-1400

  Other groups scheduled at that time are:
  webdav, l3vpn, dnsop, nsis

The current agenda has two items:

1) 2440bis status
   - current state  (jon via derek, unless jon can make it)
   - list of issues (derek)

2) updating the charter/milestones
   (derek)

If you have other items to discuss, please let me know so I can add
them to the agenda.  I need to submit the agenda by Feb 24th.

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       derek(_at_)ihtfp(_dot_)com             www.ihtfp.com