Rename 'User Attribute Packet' subpacket - Photo ID Subpacket (type 1)

2005-08-11 05:20:24
Hello,

I suggest that 'Image Attribute Subpacket' is renamed to 'Photo ID Subpacket' or anything similarly specific. 'Image Attribute Subpacket' defines data type, but not what the data actually represent. What if user stored two or more images? How do you guess what the individual attributes hold?

For example, what if someone stores Photo ID and company logo? How do you differentiate them? I suggest this one is specified to be a Photo ID and any other content must be stored elsewhere.

Regards,
David Srbecky