Re: IETF-63 Proceedings Submission

2005-09-03 07:24:51

Of course this didn't make it into the minutes; this messages
happened well after the IETF met in August.  The minutes are a
status report of the IETF meeting;  It does not take into account
messages that have been processed *since* the IETF.

-derek

And no, we're not in final call, yet.  I need to catch up and
make sure we've handled all the open issues.  I'll see if I
can get to that this week.

Ian G <iang(_at_)systemics(_dot_)com> writes:

Derek Atkins wrote:
        - If you want changes in wording - need to be compatable and suggest
text.
        - Only open issue is David Shaw's BNF request for literal+literal.
No reason not to include David Shaw's request, but not in draft 14.  Should
go into 15

I guess the below didn't make it then.  Oh well.