Re: Topic/Speaker requests for Montreal

2006-06-07 10:38:08

vedaal(_at_)hush(_dot_)com wrote:

On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 08:44:17 -0400 Derek Atkins <derek(_at_)ihtfp(_dot_)com>
wrote:

Now is the time to revive those drafts that we sidelined to get
2440bis out the door.  Topics that have been brought to my
attention
(and that I recall at the moment):

 PFS
 Alternate Ciphers
 OpenPGP Mail Header
 IPsec

would like to suggest/request the topic of 'Deniable
Authentication'

specifically, the Ian Brown - Adam Back  proposed solution
of a signature on the session key hashed with recipient's public
key

http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/I.Brown/nts.htm

Grrr, it uses the "non-repudiation" word.

But, sounds like a good idea to me.

--
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html           http://www.links.org/