ECC in OpenPGP -00.txt is posted as a draft

2008-04-30 00:07:02

From http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i-d-announce/current/msg20024.html :

        Title           : ECC in OpenPGP
        Author(s)       : A. Jivsov
        Filename        : draft-jivsov-openpgp-ecc-00.txt
        Pages           : 14
        Date            : 2008-4-29

This document proposes an Elliptic Curve Cryptography extension to
   the OpenPGP public key format and specifies three Elliptic Curves
   that enjoy broad support by other standards, including NIST
   standards.  The document aims to standardize an optimal but narrow
   set of parameters for best interoperability and it does so within
   the framework it defines that can be expanded in the future to
   allow more choices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jivsov-openpgp-ecc-00.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.

<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jivsov-openpgp-ecc-00.txt>

The same version in PDF and HTML is available here:
http://brainhub.googlepages.com/pgp .

The discussions we had on pre-submission version of the specification can continue with the draft.

The only option I was given was to submit the document as a personal draft, but don't be discouraged by this. I look forward to continue working with you on this document. Even though the WG is closed, this doesn't change the fact that most implementers continue to read this mailing list.