Re: New Version Notification for draft-jivsov-openpgp-ecc-01

2008-07-06 23:49:35

I will wait until at least July 6 before submitting this as a second
revisions of the draft to IETF.

As promised, the *-01.txt revision is now available:

IETF I-D Submission Tool wrote:
A new version of I-D, draft-jivsov-openpgp-ecc-01.txt has been successfuly
submitted by Andrey Jivsov and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-jivsov-openpgp-ecc
Revision:        01
Title:           ECC in OpenPGP
Creation_date:   2008-07-06
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 14

Abstract:
This document proposes an Elliptic Curve Cryptography extension to
the OpenPGP public key format and specifies three Elliptic Curves
that enjoy broad support by other standards, including NIST
standards.  The document aims to standardize an optimal but narrow
set of parameters for best interoperability and it does so within
the framework it defines that can be expanded in the future to
allow more choices.

Conventions used in this document

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in
this document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].
An application MAY implement this draft; note that any [RFC2119]
keyword within this draft applies to an OpenPGP application only if
it chooses to implement this draft.

The IETF Secretariat.

All revisions that we discussed so far in HTML, PDF, and TXT formats are available at http://brainhub.googlepages.com/pgp .