Re: [openpgp] OpenPGPv4 long keyid collision test cases?

2013-12-13 15:41:08
On Fri, 13 Dec 2013 16:09, coruus(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com said:

In any event, I thought that developers of OpenPGPv4-implementing
software might find these useful as test-cases for correct behavior in
the presence of 64-bit key id collisions. (It's not clear to me, for
example, that GnuPG's current behavior is correct, or its output
particularly useful when faced with such a collision.)

Thanks, that is useful stuff for regression tests.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner