Re: [openpgp] Support for alternatives to Merkle–Damgård

2014-06-20 09:10:01
Hi Aaron:

FYI - while SHA-3 has indeed not been standardized yet, a draft has been published (FIPS Pub 202) on May 28, 2014 with comment period ending August 26, 2014, just after the SHA-3 workshop in Santa Barbara.

Best regards, Rene