Re: [openpgp] Fingerprint, Base32 or Base32C?

2015-05-01 21:57:46
On 28 April 2015 at 12:01, Phillip Hallam-Baker
<phill(_at_)hallambaker(_dot_)com> wrote:
On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 12:13 PM, Alessandro Barenghi
In this case, wouldn't it be viable, while keeping a text representation
of the fingerprint, to employ a diceware-password-like approach to
represent the fingerprint?

Interesting idea. Oddly enough, I have an intern who is already
working on something very similar.

On this topic, I'll point to this usability study some of us designed,
but never had the opportunity to conduct:
https://github.com/tomrittervg/crypto-usability-study

-tom