[openpgp] Device Certificates for RFC4880bis

2016-02-11 15:44:06
Hi,

Over the past year or so I've posted several versions of
draft-atkins-openpgp-device-certificates.  It seemed to have general
approval among the crowd and I received many good comments and suggested
improvements.  Then the working group opened up again and we started
working on 4880bis.  To that end, I took it upon myself to integrate the
device-certificates into a patch to 4880bis markdown instead of leaving
it as a standalone document.

Please see the attached patch.

-derek

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       derek(_at_)ihtfp(_dot_)com             www.ihtfp.com