[openpgp] PGP Available on AS400 ?

2017-04-18 04:23:09
Hello,

    We are using AS400 Platform. I need to code a file according to PGP
Algorithm with a key provided by the receiving software on Windows platform.
    Is PGP available on AS400 ?
    How to get it ?

    Thanks for the help

Pierre

Pierre LE BARS
LISI AEROSPACE
Structural Components - ERP Manager
Tel  : +33 (0) 7 85 87 65 23
e-mail :
pierre(_dot_)lebars(_at_)lisi-aerospace(_dot_)com<mailto:pierre(_dot_)lebars(_at_)lisi-aerospace(_dot_)com>

________________________________
Ce message et toute pi?ce jointe contiennent des informations confidentielles
et sont la propri?t? de LISI AEROSPACE et de ses filiales.
IIs sont destin?s seulement aux personnes ou ? l'entit? ? qui le message est
adress?.
Toute utilisation, divulgation ou reproduction de ce message ou de son contenu
sans autorisation pr?alable est strictement interdite.
Si vous n'?tes pas le destinataire de ce message, veuillez en avertir
imm?diatement l'exp?diteur et le supprimer de votre messagerie.

This message and any attachments contain confidential information and are the
property of LISI AEROSPACE and any of its subsidiaries.
They are meant only for the named recipients or entities to whom this message
is addressed.
Any unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message or any of the
information contained herein is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intented recipient of this message, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your system.