[openpgp] ProtonMail moving to default X25519 keys

2019-01-15 04:25:18
Hello all,

At ProtonMail we are moving towards generating Ed25519/Curve25519 keys for our
users by default on all clients. We realize this will cause interoperability
issues with OpenPGP implementations that don't yet support X25519 encryption
and signature verification, so we wanted to provide some advance notice in case
you receive an increased number of reports from your users who are trying to
communicate with ProtonMail users.
Please let us know if you have any concerns!

Best,
Sunny