Re: [openpgp] AEAD Chunk Size

2019-03-18 01:56:03
On Fri, 15 Mar 2019 12:48, neal(_at_)walfield(_dot_)org said:

Are you arguing like Werner that catching transmission errors is
enough and that we shouldn't bother with ciphertext integrity?

I never said this.

I was referring to this:

  On Fri, 01 Mar 2019 15:50:15 +0100,
  Werner Koch wrote:
  > Let me repeat it again: The chunking was introduced for just one
  > purpose: To be able to detect rare transmission errors earlier than at
  > the end of the message.

Sorry, can you please explain how you can read out of this that I
said: "we shouldn't bother with ciphertext integrity".

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner