Re: [openpgp] AEAD Chunk Size

2019-03-19 05:05:28
On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 09:32, neal(_at_)walfield(_dot_)org said:

I agree with you that AEAD + signed chunks is even better.  But,
streaming AEAD still provides a significant improvement relative to
the status quo: it protects against EFAIL-style exfiltration attacks.

Neal: Please stop spreading false information.  Our MDC already protects
against this (old) kind of attack.  We implemented the new AE algorithms
merely for cryptographic cleanness and speed.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner