Re: [openpgp] Minor fixes for RFC 4880bis

2019-05-24 01:30:26
On Thu, 23 May 2019 21:27, HeikoStamer(_at_)gmx(_dot_)net said:

some months ago I've opened this merge request:
https://gitlab.com/openpgp-wg/rfc4880bis/merge_requests/15

Sorry, I missed them because I usually check only the ticked mails here
from the ML.  I'll add them for the next revision.

Unfortunately, the most recent version 07 of the draft does not contain
those almost only editorial changes. Are there any objections?

I don't think so.  I had to get out a new revision to avoid an expired
I-D.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner