Re: [openpgp] [Gpg4win-users-en] WKD for OpenPGP certificate "Intevation File Distribution Key <distribution-key(_at_)intevation(_dot_)de>"

2019-08-08 08:37:29
On Thu 2019-08-08 12:04:08 +0200, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
However this is a brief and simplified answer, because I think we should put
the discussion where most of it was done which is gnupg-devel and not on a
list for users.

I think openpgp(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org is the right place for this discussion
because
it impacts other OpenPGP implementations that might also be consuming or
publishing WKD.  I agree that it's reasonable to drop gpg4win-users-en
from this discussion at this point.  I will drop it from any further
contributions from me on this thread beyond this message.

     --dkg