Re: [openpgp] likely timeline for WG (re)formation

2020-10-30 09:03:56

Stephen Farrell <stephen(_dot_)farrell(_at_)cs(_dot_)tcd(_dot_)ie> wrote:
    > - given that timeline is not long (compared to the age
    > of 4880 say:-), I'd encourage people to hold fire 'till
    > that's done and we should be able to get going as an
    > "official" WG in the not-too-distant (starting in on
    > it all in detail now risks having to re-do stuff in
    > a month or so, so probably isn't worthwhile I'd say)

In the meantime, if we plan on having virtual interims (I hope so) to time
box ML discussion, then I suggest that we might want to doodle-poll,
(or that other tool you prefer) for a consistent time-of-the-week in which to
do the virtual interims.

If we are going monthly, which week.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT
consulting )