Re: [openpgp] Mitigation of Attacks on Email End-to-End Encryption

2020-11-14 01:08:23
On Tue 2020-11-03 17:24:58 +0100, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
I hope these findings are interesting to the OpenPGP community.

They definitely are, thanks.

For example, some of the problems described in

https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-dkg-lamps-e2e-mail-guidance-00.txt

can be mitigated using our techniques.

I'd welcome contributions (and co-editors) on that document if any of
the authors of this work.  I would hope it's a way that we can publish
specific guidance like this in the IETF.

Alexey Melnikov has asked the LAMPS WG to adopt that draft, and we'll be
discussing it in the upcoming LAMPS meeting at IETF 109 on Tuesday, if
you want to join the discussion remotely.

Thanks very much for doing this work!

       --dkg