Re: [openpgp] Robert Wilton's No Objection on charter-ietf-openpgp-02-02: (with COMMENT)

2020-11-25 20:45:54
On Thu, Nov 05, 2020 at 05:21:14AM -0800, Robert Wilton via Datatracker wrote:

COMMENT:

Furthermore, the working group will accept no I-D's as working group
items unless there is a review by at least two un-interested parties of
the I-D as part of the acceptance process.

Does this mean that the working group won't adopt any IDs as working group
items unless it has been reviewed by two un-interested parties?  If so,
perhaps
change accept/acceptance to adopt/adoption?

Indeed.  Changed in the -02-03.

Thanks for spotting it,

Ben