Re: [openpgp] openpgp WG design team plan

2021-07-16 11:17:21

Hi all,

Just an update on that. We formed the DT as planned and
there's a DT mailing list (closed subscription but with
an open archive).

We'd like to thank Justus Winter and Daniel Huigens for
volunteering to help the editors (Paul and Werner) and
the chairs on the design team.

We had our first call today and the meeting notes are
at [1] in the DT list archive.

Cheers,
S.

[1] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/openpgp-dt/yFnDnsDCtqxj_p3OVTRiRZJx16A/