Re: [openpgp] openpgp - New Meeting Session Request for IETF 112

2021-09-24 09:27:52

Hi folks,

Just to explain this: the DT are hoping to have made enough
progress to emit an updated I-D in the next week or two and
that may justify us having a session at IETF112, depending
on whether the I-D pops out in time and how you all react to
that on the list.

More news as we get it,
Cheers,
Stephen.