Re: [openpgp] openpgp - New Meeting Session Request for IETF 113

2022-02-03 06:13:20

Hiya,

I think that'd be a fine topic to cover once we've
discussed 4880bis (PQC isn't in charter for us for
now).

I also got a request from Mallory to present [1].

We could accept both if we request a 2 hour meeting
slot, with the first hour+ for chartered work items
followed by these additional topics.

I've modified our meeting session request to be for
a 2-hour slot. (Remote folks for whom that's too
long should be fine to drop off after our in-charter
topics are covered and can see recordings later in
any case.)

Cheers,
S.

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-knodel-e2ee-definition-02