[openpgp] (Non-IETF) OpenPGP meeting in May

2022-04-25 04:15:09
Hi all,

This is just an informal message letting you know that we're hosting the
6th OpenPGP Email Summit in Geneva, organized by Patrick Brunschwig.
The "main meeting" is on May 27-28, but everyone can also already come
on May 26, to discuss topics "outside the agenda".

The invitation message and details about the agenda are here:
https://wiki.gnupg.org/OpenPGPEmailSummit202205

This is not an IETF meeting, and it's not only/primarily meant for
discussing the spec, but of course informally we still can, especially
on May 26, so I would encourage everyone who's interested to come :)

There's more details on the linked wiki, but you can sign up by adding
your name here: https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/2/pad/edit/EtMIfWF2q6qP+c3iv8qNH+x0/

Hope to see you then!

Best regards,
Daniel Huigens