Re: BOF scheduling

2000-11-09 15:42:43
Has me worried too, but CDNP has different Area Directors than the
others, and those AD's are taking a less aggressive approach to
putting approved things into actual agenda spots.

Hilarie

Fred Douglis <douglis(_at_)research(_dot_)att(_dot_)com> 11/09/00 03:38PM

I noticed the latest IETF agenda scheduled CDNP for Tuesday afternoon.  Since
so many of us are likely to be interested in CDNP, WEBI, and the openproxy
work (I forget their acronym), I wondered if anyone has any insight into how
closely these three will be scheduled?  I have visions of having to go to SD
for a whole week to attend, primarily, these 3 meetings.  I know there are a
zillion constraints and everyone has their pet groups, but it seems this
intersection must be so common that I hope it will ultimately result in close
proximity.   The fact that one appeared in the schedule while the others
didn't have me worried a bit.

(See http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/meetings/agenda.html for details.)

With fingers crossed,

Fred