Re: OPES Ownership

2001-02-02 16:50:03

The distinction I was making was that there is little difference
between boxes operated on behalf of a content provider, by that
content provider, and those operated by a CDN, on behalf of a content
provider; I wasn't trying to introduce access providers.

I.e., I'm not trying to erase the line between CDNs and access
providers, I'm saying that there is little difference between CDNs
and content provider boxes (e.g., so-called "reverse proxies") from
this perspective.

Cheers,