Re: New updated ICAP draft

2001-02-12 08:46:27
Thanks for the update -

I think the chunking description as it relates to headers is still a bit
confusing.
The text says that header sections must not be split into multiple chunks, but
the examples go beyond this by not chunking headers at all.  The text makes it
sound as if I should see something like

encapsulated: res-hdr=0, res-body=256

100
<256 bytes of header>

100
<256 bytes of response body>

I have a slight preference for no chunks at all since the chunksizes are i
implied in the encapsulatedheader anyway, but we should clear up the
ambiguity one way or the other in the text.

Thanks,
Craig

Alberto Cerpa <cerpa(_at_)ISI(_dot_)EDU> 02/07/01 08:44PM >>>
Hi all,

It seems that the imc mailer is not accepting attachments, because the
email didn't go through yesterday.

Please take a look at the draft located at:
http://lecs.cs.ucla.edu/~cerpa/icap/draft-elson-opes-icap-00.txt

Regards,
-Alberto.