http://clearhistory.net Don't get caught with porn on your hard drive!

2001-03-14 09:38:07
Dear Friend

How do you clear Internet history?

Are you in danger of getting caught with porn on your hard drive, is your wife
about to ask you some embarrassing questions about why the hard drive shows you
have been looking at things you shouldn't.

Just how do you completely clear your hard drives Internet history?

Well you can always delete Internet history but that does not remove all traces
from your hard drive. To find out how enter the link below.

http://clearhistory.net

Come and read my story about getting caught with porn on my hard drive.

Regards

John Read