Re: [midtax] security issues

2001-03-21 09:06:44
It is true that middle boxes create an environment that will violate the
a "no body in the middle" security model. I believe there are
two possible conclusions there
        - middle boxes are all bad.
        - the model is not realistic.

As one of those horrible people who is actually promoting solutions
in the middle box environment, I would say that there is considerations
for both conclusions. However, I think that not considering "changes
in the market needs" in understanding our problem space is not
a good solution strategy.