Re: Revised Charter - can we close and get going?

2001-03-29 13:49:24
I have mixed opinions on this. Most prefer the iCAP paragraph because
it is one example. The charter only deals with it that way.

If you believe it is a protocol worth looking at, and the paragraph basically
says that, why is there such a concern?