Interium OPES workshop, early notice

2001-03-29 17:49:43
OPES Interim meeting, Early Annoucement
When: June 7th (maybe 7th and 8th).
Where: Santa Clara, CA (most likely Intel facility)

Hopefully our charter issues will be finished, but there is lots of work
to do including

        - reviewing requirements for callout service protocols
        - discussion of iCAP callout proposal
        - consideration of other callout protocols incluing BEEP and SOAP
        - evaluation of requirements for administration and policy
        - related work on rule processors

(I will organize a formal agenda in a while).

This is established to be midway between IETF50 and IETF51, in London.

I would like to know:
        attendee count
        particular topics - including details of the above
        speakers on subjects

I do not expect any expense for "registration" but lunch may be
on your own and certainly dinner. (Unless the stock market
goes up a few hundred points.... :-))

Michael

Michael W. Condry
Director, Network Edge Technology