OPES Interim meeting, Early Annoucement
When: June 7th (maybe 7th and 8th).
Where: Santa Clara, CA (most likely Intel facility)
Hopefully our charter issues will be finished, but there is lots of work
to do including
- reviewing requirements for callout service protocols
- discussion of iCAP callout proposal
- consideration of other callout protocols incluing BEEP and SOAP
- evaluation of requirements for administration and policy
- related work on rule processors
(I will organize a formal agenda in a while).
This is established to be midway between IETF50 and IETF51, in London.
I would like to know:
particular topics - including details of the above
speakers on subjects
I do not expect any expense for "registration" but lunch may be
on your own and certainly dinner. (Unless the stock market
goes up a few hundred points.... :-))
Michael W. Condry
Director, Network Edge Technology