Fwd: Interim OPES meeting

2001-05-01 15:31:13
Ian (and all)

Sorry for any confusion.

All you have to do is send me the email!!!  The Intel travel
stuff is only a convenience particularly for companies with
no "better" rate and need a hotel.

I just need to know who is coming to get the food right.

Michael
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 14:39:51 -0700
To: "Michael W. Condry" <condry(_at_)intel(_dot_)com>
From: Ian Cooper <icooper(_at_)equinix(_dot_)com>
Subject: Interim OPES meeting

Quick question: the Word document you sent out seems a little contradictory, suggesting that *all* non-Intel attendees need to complete the paperwork.. but I know that I don't need a hotel room...

Does Intel really need the paperwork?

(Yes, there's currently an intent to have me attend... I'm local, after all <grin>)

Michael W. Condry
Director, Network Edge Technology