Re: draft minutes of OPES June 7th interim meeting

2001-06-19 08:57:39

At 13:25 6/18/2001 -0600, Hilarie Orman wrote:
We were blessed with three assiduous minute takers, thus there
is almost a transcript of the meeting (until afternoon when an
unaccountable lassitude seems to have infected all three).

:)

I think it was more a case that the afternoon was primarily presentations, and there's little point in taking minutes of a presentation.

Apologies for omissions if that wasn't the case from the front minute taker.

Oh, and my name is Ian ;-)