Re: some possible requirements regarding content integrity, privacy, etc

2001-08-15 16:27:22

I think that the concept of delegation should be included in the
laundry list.

Hilarie

"Carr, Wayne" <wayne(_dot_)carr(_at_)intel(_dot_)com> 08/15/01 03:05PM >>>
Attached are some preliminary ideas on what may be useful requirements
related to data integrity and privacy in OPES.  It's a first draft just to
stimulate ideas.  I've tried to include everything I could think of rather
than trying to pick a manageable subset.

 <<opessecreq20010815.html>>