OPES, MIDCOM and Out of Path Agents

2001-08-22 08:09:59
Hello,

I know OOP agents (or agents out of the content path in OPES nomenclature)
are out of scope in MIDCOM, but since I'll need to use them for some MIDCOM
applications and also for OPES, we decided to write something on the
subject. Comments are welcome.

thanks,

-RP

directories.

        Title           : Out-Of-Path (OOP) Agents and MIDCOM Framework
                          Integration
        Author(s)       : R. Penno, A. Rayhan, M. Duffy
        Filename        : draft-penno-midcom-oop-00.txt
        Pages           :
        Date            : 21-Aug-01

This draft extends the MIDCOM framework  described in [midcom] to
support Out-Of-Path (OOP) agents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-penno-midcom-oop-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-penno-midcom-oop-00.txt".

http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html