ICAP v1.0 spec available

2001-10-10 14:29:27

As promised at the last IETF meeting, we've integrated all the comments into what we hope is the final version of v1.0 of the ICAP spec. It should be on its way to the internet drafts editor as we speak but for those that can't wait, it is available at:

        http://www.i-cap.org/spec/icap_specification.txt

For details of related discussion groups, process, etc., please have a look at the updated web site.

Rgds,
John
Network Appliance           Direct / Voicemail: +31 23 567 9615
Scorpius 2                                 Fax: +31 23 567 9699
NL-2132 LR Hoofddorp               Main Office: +31 23 567 9600