ICAP SW release

2002-01-14 15:21:07

I wanted to announce that we just released two of our
ICAP-related research prototypes under a limited binary license
agreement.

The Internet Service Engine (ISE) is an Apache-based ICAP server
implementing ICAP 1.0 and draft-beck-opes-icap-subid-00.txt. It comes
with three example services and a callout-generic service module API.
Service modules for the ISE can be developed independently of the ISE in
a similar fashion as Apache modules.

More information is available at: http://www.bell-labs.com/project/ISE/

The ICAP Client Library is a C library that implements the client-side
part of ICAP 1.0 and draft-beck-opes-icap-subid-00.txt.

More information is available at: http://www.bell-labs.com/project/ICAP/

Both SW packages are available as Linux binaries from the Bell Labs
Software Distribution site at http://www.bell-labs.com/topic/swdist/

-Andre