Its done

2002-02-22 13:38:34

Many thanks to Ned, Allison, Lee and Markus for getting the OPES group over the bridge. Lots to be done now and the folks are still interested even after a year of delay. NOW to the work.

I have a little bad news for the team. While OPES goes on I will be less involved than in the past.

My efforts will be more focused on the OPES-like issues that have both been discussed now and are likely to arise in the future if the market decides to utilized the "in the network" environment as a logical place a service, or part thereof. This will take place in the research community rather than the IETF.

I will come when I can. Best of luck to all.

Michael

Michael W. Condry
Director,  Network Edge Technology