VPCN Chat

2002-03-18 16:18:55

Hi,

as we won't have enough time during the upcoming OPES meeting to discuss the "Virtual Private Content Networks (VPCN)" proposal in detail (draft-barbir-opes-vpcn-00.txt), Abbie Barbier agreed to give interested folks an informal chalk talk about the VPCN approach aside from the OPES meeting. This is a good opportunity to get an overview and ask questions, which will certainly help to understand the relevance of this issue.

For now, the chat has tentatively be planned for Wednesday after the OPES meeting. Please contact Abbie (abbieb(_at_)nortelnetworks(_dot_)com) directly if you're interested, so that we can find an appropriate place for the chat. Please check this mailing list and the IETF Meeting Message Board for further announcement of the place and time.

Cheers,
  Markus