Re: comments on draft-beck-opes-irml-02

2002-03-19 11:20:16

2533 is similar, but I'd like to see something more like RDF, because you get to point to globally unique concepts in an unambiguous way (such as "the HTTP Accept header" ;)

My first inclination in terms of syntax here would be XML, because there are more tools for working with it, and the size of the rulesets aren't as critical as with conneg. Others may be just as useful (as long as we're not inventing a brand-new syntax!)

BTW, this may be interesting input to IRML:
  Rule Markup Techniques Workshop
  http://www.dfki.uni-kl.de/ruleml/rmt/
(see the program for presentations)