Security threats for OPES

2002-06-26 07:29:40

Hi,
We had recently submitted a draft on security threats and risks for OPES
intermediaries (and callout servers, if any). This topic is listed as one of
the targets of the OPES WG. The draft (draft-srinivas-opes-threats-00.txt),
basically, is an attempt to define the security threats against the OPES
protocol. In addition to the threats, the effects of such security threats on
the underlying architecture as well as the requirements of a security solution
to mitigate such threats are discussed.

We would like to solicit comments on the issues raised in the draft and further
explore the same.

Best regards,
B. Srinivas