Agenda requests for Atlanta

2002-10-31 22:34:31

Hi,

as you might have seen, we're currently scheduled in Atlanta for Monday, 11/18, 13:00 - 15:00.

We want to spend some time to address open issues with the currently (five) active WG drafts, and then start discussion on the next work items, namely the OPES protocol (main focus) and the methods for specification of policies/rules.

For the discussion on protocol and policies/rules specification, we're now taking agenda/speaker requests. Please submit to Marshall and myself.

*TENTATIVE* AGENDA:
   - Introduction, minutes taker, blue sheets
   - Agenda bashing
   - Discussion of WG documents
     - Status of documents submitted to IESG
       - draft-ietf-opes-scenarios-00.txt
       - draft-ietf-opes-architecture-02.txt
       - draft-ietf-opes-protocol-reqs-01.txt
     - Security Threats and Risks for Open Pluggable Edge Services
       - draft-ietf-opes-threats-00.txt
     - Requirements for Policy, Authorization and Enforcement of OPES
       Services
       - draft-ietf-opes-authorization-00.txt
   - Summary and wrap up of the ICAP discussion to accompany possible
     informational publication of that protocol
     - draft-elson-icap-01.txt
     - draft-stecher-opes-icap-eval-00.txt
   - Next WG items to be worked on (main focus of the meeting!)
     - OPES protocol
     - Methods for spefification of rules/policies