Detailed OPES Agenda

2002-11-18 06:31:47

Folks,

since I didn't see the initial email coming through yet, here's another attempt...

below a more detailed agenda with speakers and times for our OPES WG
meeting  tomorrow.

AGENDA FOR OPES WG MEETING AT IETF 55:
    - Introduction, minutes taker, blue sheets [2 min]
    - Agenda bashing [3 min]
    - Discussion of WG documents
      - Status of documents submitted to IESG [M. Hofmann, 15 min]
        - draft-ietf-opes-scenarios-00.txt
        - draft-ietf-opes-architecture-02.txt
        - draft-ietf-opes-protocol-reqs-01.txt
      - Security Threats and Risks for Open Pluggable Edge Services
        [ S. Bindignavile, 20 min]
        - draft-ietf-opes-threats-00.txt
      - Requirements for Policy, Authorization and Enforcement of OPES
        Services [Andre/Reinaldo/Srini?, 20 min]
        - draft-ietf-opes-authorization-00.txt
    - Summary ICAP discussion [F. Berzau, 20 min]
      - draft-elson-icap-01.txt
      - draft-stecher-opes-icap-eval-00.txt
    - Next WG items to be worked on
      - Next steps on OPES protocols [M. Hofmann, 10 min]
      - Methods for spefification of rules/policies [A. Beck, 15 min]