FW: Autoreply from Internet Draft Submission Manager

2002-12-11 18:14:02
fyi,
abbie

-----Original Message-----
From: ietfauto(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org [mailto:ietfauto(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 8:09 PM
To: Barbir, Abbie [CAR:1A00:EXCH]
Subject: Re: Autoreply from Internet Draft Submission Manager

Hello,

This message is being sent to acknowledge receipt of your
submission or message to internet-drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

The I-D administrator will be out of the office from December
23rd until Monday, January 6, 2003. All submissions will be processed.

Thank you. We appreciate your understanding and patience.

Have a wonderful and joyous holiday season.

Internet-Drafts Administrator