Re: Call for Comments on OPES Drafts

2002-12-18 07:57:37

Hi,

since no comments came back from the list on those two drafts, we'll tune them a little bit and then issue WG last call shortly. I'd expect that any issues with the drafts will be raised NOW - please post to the list NOW.

Markus Hofmann wrote:

Hi,

as mentioned in Atlanta, we want to wrap-up and finish our two WG drafts on

  "Security Threats and Risks for Open Pluggable Edge Services"

and on

  "Requirements for Policy, Authorization and Enforcement of OPES
   Services"

*very* quickly and submit them to the IESG. However, it is really hard to believe that no one has to say anything about the drafts in their current form...

As such, consider this a formal request for comments on those two drafts, please read them carefully and post any comments/suggestions you might have to the mailing list!

We intend to consider feedback coming back until shortly after Thanksgiving, then publish new versions of those two rafts and issue WG last call following immediatelly. As such, I'd expect that issues with the currrent draft versions will be raised *before* we publish the new ones after Thanksgiving!

Thanks,
  Markus