Re: OPES definition/scope

2003-04-16 14:43:10

Short summary/conclusion for those that do not want to read the whole
thing:

        jfc,

        I am still not sure what exactly you are objecting to (if
        anything). Would it be possible for you to summarize your
        position in a stand-alone statement _and_ propose specific
        changes to any of the existing drafts? This will ensure
        that we, eventually, have consensus.

        If you are not objecting to or suggesting anything specific
        but are rather asking questions, you may want to re-post
        a set of specific questions that are still not answered
        (but it is impossible to guarantee that every question
         can be answered to one's satisfaction, of course).

Detailed responses are inlined below.