Re: [Fwd: OCP transport vote, commitment]

2003-05-15 05:03:04

I agree with both your statements, I fully believe in the importance of running code - from early on. Question just is where to get the necessary resources from...

I agree with Alberto. These are the same priorities. One goes faster in having models when one discusses theory, and running code when developping standards. This is the basics of cybernetics (improving efficiency through analogical thinking based upon models obtained from feed-back).

Let me also second Alex comment encouraging you to post to the list - I think the entire WG can benefit from your experience with ICAP and your thoughts on the process.

To address this and the list problem, I would simply suggest that we turn the default respondto to the list. From personnal experience most of the "a parte" are just due to the cumbersome "reply to all, remove all execpt list" one keeps forgetting. We might still have delays but at least in sequence.

My 1.78 eurocents
jfc

Thanks
  Markus